All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany of Peter and Kelsie Dalton's friends thought they were crazy when they bought Ridgeview Station. But five years on, their hard work, help from Kelsie's parents, and record rainfall have them in high spirits as the summer muster approaches.Realising they're going to need more help this season, Peter rings around the neighbouring stations to try and find a good worker. After a glowing recommendation, Alexi arrives to give them a hand - and is t at all what they'd expected ...Everything is going smoothly with the muster before disaster strikes and the Dalton's find themselves battling to save their livestock, their property and their lives.An entertaining yarn set on a vast outback property peopled with colourful and authentic characters, Ridgeview Station is about love, loss and the spirit of the bush.
- Author BiographyMichael Trant been involved with agriculture for most of his life. After 16 years running a sheep station, he took up writing to report on the live export controversy from the farming side. Michael currently lives in Perth. Ridgeview Station is his first novel.
- Author(s)Michael Trant
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication28/06/2017
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Audio Books
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.97
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.