All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionAre you a fearful rider? Have you been searching for help in overcoming your fear so that you can finally achieve your horseback riding dreams? Or are you a riding instructor who struggles to convince your students that they can ride with confidence? If so, Riding Fear Free can help. Riding Fear Free goes beyond the traditional equitation and horse training advice and goes straight to the heart of the matter by addressing the true problem: fear. Learn how the scientific principles of fear extinction and memory replacement can be applied at the barn and under saddle so that you will never have ather fearful ride. You will learn to: * Rate your fear level * See the reality of your situation * Deal with emotions * Replace fear memories This book features full color images and illustrations to inspire readers as they take the journey to Riding Fear Free. Please Note: Riding Fear Free is available in two paperback editions to suit any budget. This is the full-color edition.
- Author BiographyLaura Daley is a professional horse trainer and registered Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship (PATH) riding instructor. Laura's specialty is helping fearful riders overcome their fears. Using techniques she has developed over her lifetime of teaching, she has helped hundreds of once-fearful people become fear free. She combines the same conditioned-response methods she uses on horses with techniques that help riders accept and take control of their emotions in healthy and safe ways. Jennifer Becton is the expert in being afraid. She is also an editor, publisher, and successful independent author.
- Author(s)Jennifer Becton,Laura Daley
- PublisherWhiteley Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhiteley Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight309 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Introduction byJody Lyons
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.