All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionLouis L'Amour's Western stories are beloved worldwide. Now, collected together for the first time in a single volume, are three of his finest tales of the West. The texts have been restored to their original appearances in magazines. In The Lion Hunter and the Lady, Cat Morgan is plying his trade--trying to bag a mountain lion alive in order to sell it to a circus or zoo. As he and Long John William try to lure the cat from a tree, they're interrupted by a lynch posse, the leader of which accuses Cat and Long John of running off his horse herd--and they intend to hang them right where they stand! The Trail to Peach Meadow Can tells of Mike Bastian, who has been raised by an outlaw chief, Ben Curry, and trained in frontier skills by Curry's most trusted associates. Jed Ashbury was stripped and forced to run the gauntlet by the Indians in Riding for the Brand. Able to outfit himself from the contents of a covered wagon that had been attacked and left behind, Jed also learns what the mission of those killed in the attack was and determines to push forward with it--regardless of the consequences. Skyhorse Publishing is proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in fiction that takes place in the old West. Westerns--books about outlaws, sheriffs, chiefs and warriors, cowboys and Indians--are a genre in which we publish regularly. Our list includes international bestselling authors like Zane Gray and Louis L'Amour, and many more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyLouis L'Amour was born Louis Dearborn LaMoore in Jamestown, North Dakota, in 1908. He published his first work at the age of eighteen and went on to write scores of adventure and Western stories, becoming one of the most popular writers of all time. He died in 1988 at his home in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight185 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.