Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionRiding For The Brand Much like that of the samurai who has pledged loyalty and service to his lord, the term, Riding for the brand refers to a commitment, a responsibility and a sense of belonging. Simply stated, to ride for the brand means to be loyal and faithful to the outfit you represent. It is a code of hor. At the end of the 19th Century, life is hard on the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. For John Everett Sage, it's hard to stay alive. He's a husband, a father, and a celebrated lawman committed to do justice, to love mercy and walk humbly with his God. The scars of his past and the politics of the present have weakened his resolve and self-confidence. After a brief encounter with Bat Masterson, John rides off to investigate what became of the parents of the children he and his wife Lora have taken into their home. Before he resumes his role as Sheriff of Alta Vista County, he'll round up stolen livestock, confront thieves and murderers, and with the help of a famous old frontiersman, bring justice to ather corner of his world. Even though the newspapers will probably get it wrong, as Colorado prepares to enter the 20th Century, John Everett Sage will become part of the legend of the west.
- Author(s)Professor Dan Arnold
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.