All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
About this product
- DescriptionSome of the hottest writers of gay erotica spin tales of Riding the Rails. Trains are so romantic. The clock fades from your mind as the country spreads out before you. Forget catching up on your readingyou have scenery to inspire you and time for an incent flirtation or two. Or ten. Maybe t so incent and more than a flirtation. It could be the guy in the cargo shorts across the aisle, sleeping with his legs just far eugh apart. It could be the blond in the tight muscle shirt and baggy sweatpants heading for the bathroom. It could even be the handsome stranger sitting opposite you who chats you up and invites you to the dining car with yet ather invitation in his eyes. This train will take you places you never dreamed of going.
- Author BiographyEditor of the Lambda Literary Award nominated Tented: Gay Erotic Tales from Under the Big Top (Lethe Press 2010), and the forthcoming Riding the Rails for Bold Strokes Books, Jerry L. Wheeler has appeared in many anthologies, including Law of Desire, Best Gay Romance 2010, Bears in the Wild, and I Like It Like That. Be sure to catch his book reviews on the web at Out in Print (www.outinprint.net).
- Author(s)Jerry L. Wheeler
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.