All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive guide to cross-cultural management--updated to help you lead effectively during a time of unprecedented globalization. First published nearly 20 years ago, Riding the Waves of Culture became the standard guide to leading effectively in an international business context. Now, the third edition takes you beyond cross-cultural awareness and issues to help you take strategic advantage of cultural differences in the business environment. Leveraging their expansive cultural database as well as brand-new research findings, the authors explain how to build the skills, sensitivity, and cultural awareness necessary to managing effectively across cultural borders and seize all the opportunities diversity brings to an organization.
- Author BiographyFons Trompenaars is a world-renowned expert on international management. He is the co-founder and director of Trompenaars Hampden-Turner (THT), and together with Charles Hampden-Turner he developed a model of national cultures based on seven key dimensions and how they combine to create the four basic types of corporate culture. Fons was voted one of the the top 20 Most Influential Thinkers 2011 by HR Magazine and has also been shortlisted by Thinkers50 for the Global Village Award. Trompenaars lives in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Charles Hampden-Turner is a Senior Research Associate at the Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge and cofounder and Director of Research and Development at the Trompenaars-Hampden-Turner Group.
- Author(s)Charles Hampden-Turner,Fons Trompenaars
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey International
- Content NoteB&W diagrams
- Weight606 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.