All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhy does it seem that even if we heed all the advise floating around about how to build wealth, we never seem to get ahead? Its because most of us tackle wealth-building the way Wall Street wants us to - t the way that makes the most sense for us. Guys like Warren Buffet invest sensibly - why don't we - or why can't we? We can. And it starts by plugging the holes that suck money from us. Only then should we turn our attention to how to grow our money. Rigged suggests there are only three ways to fail at wealth-building. Then shows us how to avoid all three. The outcome is wealth that is t at risk of loss due to market gyrations; wealth that is t subject to taxation - ever; and wealth that doesn't come at the high cost of hidden fees and commissions. But beware. The strategies and positions offered up in Rigged - while logical and verifiable - require that we toss out what the world has been filling our heads with for the last generation. Want a pathway to financial success that's t full of Wall Street potholes? Read on.
- Author BiographyJames Beattey is a former corporate executive who has spent the last 15 years studying money and investing. A graduate of Indiana University and the Henley Management College in Henley-on-Thames, UK - his street smarts and academic training converge in Rigged. Beattey teaches financial advisors and insurance professionals how to build their client base through Fortune Builder University - an online repository of selling and client-education tools. He is heavily involved in charitable fund-raising, his Sigma Chi fraternity, his local church, and other community organizations. He resides in suburban Indianapolis with his wife and adult children.
- Author(s)James L Beattey IV
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.