All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
About this product
- DescriptionOn leave from the Minneapolis Police Department after being shot, homicide detective Brie Beaumont has gone to Maine where she has family roots. She ships out on the Maine Wind for an early season cruise with Captain John DuLac and eight others. Caught in a gale, they anchor off remote and windswept Granite Island. When someone aboard is murdered, Brie must single-handedly stage an investigation that moves from the ship to a small fishing village on the island. Plagued by flashbacks and fighting a growing attraction to Captain DuLac, Brie works to unravel a mystery that will place her directly in the path of a psychopathic killer.
- Author BiographyIn her Windjammer Mystery Series award-winning author Jenifer LeClair vividly captures Maine's islands and coastal regions where she has sailed since 1995. The series includes Rigged For Murder, Danger Sector, Cold Coast, Apparition Island and Dead Astern. Ms. LeClair lives in Vadnais Heights, Minnesota with her family. Visit her website at www.windjammermysteries.com.
- Author(s)Jenifer LeClair
- PublisherConquill Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationWoodbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConquill Press
- Weight338 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.