All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVisionary business leader Greg Brenneman has written the 21st-century companion to Stephen Covey s classic The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Like Covey before him, Brenneman believes that true business success and personal fulfillment are two sides of the same coin. The techniques that will grow your business will also help you achieve a rich, purposeful, and integrated life.In Right Away and All At Once, Brenneman takes what he s learned from turning around or tuning up many businesses including Continental Airlines and Burger King and distills it into a simple, clear, 5-step roadmap that anyone can follow. His 5 steps teach you how to prepare a succinct Go Forward plan, build a fortress balance sheet, grow your sales and profits, choose all-star servant leaders, and empower your team.For more than thirty years, Brenneman has seen these steps foster dramatic results in a variety of business environments. But ten years ago he realized that he could apply these same business principles to improve his life and build a lasting moral legacy. He found he could make better decisions by carefully taking the most important facets of his life faith, family, friendship, fitness, and finance into consideration.Brenneman s inspiring examples, from both his business and life, demonstrate the astounding effects these 5 steps can have when you apply them right away and all at once.
- Author(s)Greg Brenneman
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.66Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.