CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Relax into Life as a Living Meditation, More Fully and Enjoyably as You... This cherished collection of invitations supports you in practical and profoundly human ways to become more awake to yourself and the world of your experience. Embracing topics such as trust, love, blame, attraction, anger, self-remembrance, abundance, and many more, these reading meditations demonstrate how available it is to awaken more deeply to the present moment, here and w. No need to go off to a cave in the Himalayas! Rediscover how to live in acceptance of What Is, how to access the experience of oneness in any given moment, and how each and every aspect of who you are, matter what, benefits you directly in this sacred process.
- Author BiographyCanela Michelle Meyers has been supporting people to Awaken to themSelves (encompassing all aspects of the human experience as opportunities for expansion) in Transformational Satsang gatherings since 1999 worldwide. Right Here, Right Now Meditations is offered as a direct support to Awakening to, and embodying, the Truth - this that is available to all people, no matter what they know, don't know, or how long they have been looking, or not looking, for This That Is. To learn more about the author, visit www.CanelaMichelle.com.
- Author(s)Canela Michelle Meyers
- PublisherOne Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOne Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.