All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKwn for his network of conservative websites that draws millions of readers everyday, Andrew Breitbart has one main goal: to make sure the liberally biased major news outlets in this country cover all aspects of a story fairly. Breitbart is convinced that too many national stories are slanted by the news media in an unfair way. Breitbart burst on to the national media scene thanks to his coverage of the ACORN controversy, where a local ACORN community group leader was videotaped giving business advice to a gentleman who ran a prostitution ring. When the major news media at first tried to bury the story, Breitbart used his extraordinary marketing savvy to make sure the story got full national attention. More recently, Congressman Anthony Weiner took on Breitbart, claiming that scurrilous photos of Weiner were being sent on the internet by the conservative right. In a new chapter in RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION, Breitbart details how Weinergate was entirely the personal fault of Congressman Weiner, and how Weiner derailed his own promising career by trying to implicate Breitbart and conservative journalists. In short, RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION, Breitbart talks about the key issues that Americans face, how he has aligned himself with the Tea Party, and how one needs to deal with the liberal news world head on. Along the way, he details his early years, working with Matt Drudge, the Huffington Post, and so on, and how Breitbart developed his unique style of launching key websites to help get the word out to conservatives all over. A rollicking and controversial read, Breitbart will certainly raise your blood pressure, one way or ather.
- Author BiographyAndrew Breitbart is the creator of Breitbart.com, Breitbart.tv, Big Hollywood and Big Government. His new website, Big Journalism, launched in December 2009. His websites get millions of hits everyday.
- Author(s)Andrew Breitbart
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight238 g
- Width132 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.