All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis in-depth guide by members of the Women's Law Project offers a view of U.S. law as it has affected women's constitutional rights, their position in marriage, their opportunities in employment, and their control over their bodies. Rights and Wrongs outlines advances and setbacks in the legal status of women.
- Author(s)Alice M. Price,Rachel Rubin,Susan Cary Nicholas
- PublisherFeminist Press at The City University of New York
- Date of Publication01/01/1986
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleWomen's Lives, Women's Work S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeminist Press at The City University of New York
- Weight195 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.