All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1883, this charming book includes many of James Whitcomb Riley's signature poems, including Thoughts fer the Discuraged Farmer and When the Frost Is on the Punkin. Also graced by ted Brown County artist Will Vawter's folksy illustrations of farm scenes from our past, this Library of Indiana Classics edition faithfully reproduces the 1905 edition. A must-have for Riley enthusiasts everywhere, it offers a warm look at how farm life was depicted over a century ago.
- Author BiographyJames Whitcomb Riley (1849-1916) was a best-selling American writer and poet. Known as the Children's Poet, he is author of several collections, including The Old Swimmin' Hole, Pipes o' Pan at Zekesbury, and Home Folks. Will Vawter (1871-1941) was an artist, illustrator, and frequent collaborator with James Whitcomb Riley.
- Author(s)James Whitcomb Riley
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleLibrary of Indiana Classics
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note83 b/w
- Weight318 g
- Width3404 mm
- Height4928 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.