All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Greatest Western Writers Of The 21st Century Smoke Jensen was a towering Western hero. Now his two freewheeling, long-lost nephews, Ace and Chance Jensen, are blazing a legendary trail of their own Riverboat gambling is a blast, until hot-headed Chance finds out just what he won in his final hand against a Missouri River gambler named Haggarty. Chance's prize is a beautiful Chinese slave girl named Ling. The twins want to set Ling free and keep their cash, but at Fort Benton, Ling gives them the slip, robbing them blind. When they hunt her down in Rimfire, Montana, she's with Haggarty, lining up their next mark. What Would Smoke Jensen Do? Ace and Chance want payback. So does hardcase Leo Belmont, who's come all the way from San Francisco with a grudge and a couple of kill-crazy hired guns. Belmont wants revenge, and Ace and Chance are in the way. Probably This. Soon the boys are fighting alongside Ling and Haggarty. Because it doesn't matter w who's right and who's wrong--blazing guns and flying lead are laying down the law
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Johnstone is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of over 220 books, including The First Mountain Man, The Last Mountain Man, Maccallister, Eagles, Savage Texas, Matt Jensen, The Last Mountain Man; The Family Jensen, and The Kerrigans: A Texas Dynasty , and the stand-alone thrillers Suicide Mission, The Bleeding Edge, Home Invasion, Stand Your Ground, and Tyranny. Visit his website at www.williamjohnstone.net or by email at email@example.com. Being the all around assistant, typist, researcher, and fact checker to one of the most popular westernauthorsof all time, J.A. Johnstone learned fromthe master, Uncle William W. Johnstone. He began tutoring J.A. at an early age. After-school hours were often spent retyping manuscripts orresearching his massive American Western History library as well as the more modern wars and conflicts.J.A. worked hard--and learned. Every day with Billwas an adventure story in itself. Bill taught meallhe couldabout the art of storytelling. 'Keep the historical facts accurate, ' he would say. 'Remember the readers, and as your grandfather once told me, I am telling you now: be the best J.A. Johnstone you can be.'
- Author(s)J. A. Johnstone,William Johnstone
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThose Jensen Boys!
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight181 g
- Width171 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.