Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionShort stories of the West, from the late 1800's through today. The last story is completely different and is set in Ireland for sentimental reasons.
- Author BiographyF. A. Rawe has been a cattleman for many years. He also spent time working for three different intelligence agencies. He lived for an average of three years in the Near East, Far East, and Europe. His primary love has always been his cattle ranch on the high plains of eastern Colorado.
- Author(s)F a Rawe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.