All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe basis of ringcraft is to ensure that you give your pony the best possible chance of success in the ring. The art of presentation develops with experience as every show ring appearance presents new challenges. Understanding what the judges are looking for and being aware of your pony's good and bad points are fundamental steps in the learning process.
- Author BiographyStuart and Nigel Hollings have ridden and produced many champions from Blue Slate Stables in the heart of the Ribble Valley in Lancashire, most notably the riding horse, Fair Breeze, who was Supreme Champion at the Horse of the Year Show, and Royal Bronze, the first ever pony to win the coveted Winston Churchill Cup for the Royal International Supreme Champion.
- Author(s)Nigel Hollings,Stuart Hollings
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/1998
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Series TitleAllen Photographic Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content Note24 pages of colour photographs
- Weight100 g
- Width185 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.