All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionRinglingville USA is the story of seven brothers who started with next to thing and became the most famous circus family ever kwn. This is an extensively illustrated history with many never before published photographs. This history of the Ringling Circus, the first in more than fifty years, recounts the hard work, business savvy, and entrepreneurship of the Ringling Brothers as they created the largest, most famous circus in the world. Author Jerry Apps presents a comprehensive history of the family business while recreating the sights and sounds of the circus at the turn of the century.
- Author BiographyJerry Apps is the author of more than thirty-five books on Wisconsin and U.S. history. Apps has won awards for his writing from the Wisconsin Library Association, the Council for Wisconsin Writers, the Robert F. Gard Foundation, the Upper Midwest Booksellers Association, and the Wisconsin Historical Society. In 2001 he received the Barnes and Noble Pride of Wisconsin Award for Excellence in the Field of Regional Literature. He divides his time between his home in Madison and his farm, Roshara, near Wild Rose, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Jerry Apps
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2004
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note130 b/w photographs, illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight916 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byFred Dahlinger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.