All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRings are perhaps the most common and yet the most evocative pieces of jewellery. Worn as a sign of love or as a fashion accessory, to mark weddings, remember the dead, or show religious faith, rings hold a multitude of meanings. From simple medieval hoops worn to ward off disease, to the glamorous 'rocks' worn by Hollywood starlets, to the stunning works of art created by contemporary artist jewellers, this book offers readers a beautifully illustrated introduction to rings.
- Author BiographyRachel Church is a Curator in the department of Sculpture, Metalwork, Ceramics and Glass at the V&A.
- Author(s)Rachel Church
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publishing
- Content Note175 colour illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width187 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $51.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.