Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe interdisciplinary collection of essays investigates whether UNCED and its output were appropriate for averting global environmental and developmental catastrophe. The intellectual debate inside and outside UNCED has been dominated by powerful entrenched interests which marginalise rival interpretations of the crisis and block possible alternative ways forward. The crisis is therefore being tackled by a continuation of the very policies that largely caused it in the first place.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/1994
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrank Cass Publishers
- Weight385 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCaroline Thomas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.