All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCopacabana and Ipanema and Christ the Redeemer gazing down on it all: Rio de Janeiro has a reputation as a blessed beach and party paradise. But there's more to Brazil's second largest city than samba and carnaval. Explore a truly massive metropolis with a vibrant urban cultural scene and then break free into rainforests, sailing, or even hang-gliding. The city is a fever dream of possibilities. This guide will ensure that you can lose yourself in Rio without getting lost. The Mocle team will show you around their favorite haunts, from incredible urban vistas to boutiques and fine dining. Experience that Brazilian beat in hidden clubs and the open-air street parties that enliven the spirit of this diverse and cosmopolitan city. Mocle is sure you won't want to leave. You just have to get there first.
- PublisherDie Gestalten Verlag
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleThe Monocle Travel Guide Series
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDie Gestalten Verlag
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $21.82
- AU $40.92Trending at AU $47.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.40
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.47
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.72
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.