All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionIt's November 2007. There's sewage in the big lake at the heart of the soulless city, Canberra, the TABs have been emptied by a deadly horse virus, and the longest Federal election campaign of all time still has a fortnight to run. One-time star detective Brad Chen seems destined for a desk job until someone starts shooting dodgy property developers in Perth and Adelaide. The state coppers he's sent to assist aren't much interested in anything he can do to help out, even when the body count extends to shonky financial advisers, crooked lawyers and assorted other fraudsters in the eastern capitals. Chen is netheless determined to track down the hitman the public is calling a hero.
- Author BiographyKel Robertson was born on the south coast of New South Wales in the mid-1950s. He lived in Sydney, Wagga Wagga and Cobar before attending high school in Bathurst in the early 1970s. He is a graduate of four Australian universities and has been a bored non-completer at a number of other tertiary institutions. He lives and works in Canberra.
- Author(s)Kel Robertson
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Out-of-print date17/12/2016
- Weight428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.