All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.55
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionReturn to the subsea frontier with Ty and Gemma, where the mysteries of the deep are deadlier than ever. With time running out for his parents, Ty's desperation leads the two teenagers to the underwater underworld...and into an alliance with the outlaws of the Seablite Gang. But one mystery soon leads to ather. How has an entire township disappeared? Why is the local sea-life suddenly so aggressive? And can the Seablite Gang be trusted...or are Ty and Gemma in deeper water than they realise?
- Author BiographyKat Falls grew up in Silver Spring, Maryland and now teaches at NU, where she is continually inspired by her students' creativity. She started writing DARK LIFE as a writing exercise. Knowing that her 12-year-old son loved reading about the ocean, Wild West pioneers and, of course, the X-Men, she combined his interests and created the premise for a story that kept her up nights plotting and world-building. Kat lives in Evanston, Illinois with her husband, theatre director Robert Falls, their three lively children, two cats, two guinea pigs and a snake named Poncho.
- Author(s)Kat Falls
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.