All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.50
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.88
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.11
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the sequel to Ripper, My Love: Kitty Harper, a young seamstress from Whitechapel, London, fell victim to the torious murderer, Jack the Ripper. She did t die. One part of him simply broke her heart, and the other destroyed her life. He took what was precious and killed her dreams. Her closest friend rescued her from her torment, and shame. They escaped the horrors of England, and set up a new life in America. Luck stood beside them, until the past brought trouble to her door, and once again, Kitty found herself fighting for survival. Love never left her side, yet it took death for her to see who truly held the key to her heart.
- Author BiographyGlynis Smy is a British author of historical romance. She adds a twist to her tale. Her hobbies include writing poetry, card making, and cross stitch.
- Author(s)Glynis Smy
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.