All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionSara's three lifelong friends unsuccessfully attempt to fill the new vacuum in her heart. She begins having dreams she doesn't understand, and desperately needs to escape the empty reality of what her life has become.Enter Jason, a handsome newcomer to the Big Island. Soon daring games, new adventures and the first taste of romance begin to fill the aching void in Sara's heart. Unaware of Jason's criminal past, she is drawn into his devious plans while her friends helplessly watch as her emotional desperation blinds her to dangerous risks.
- Author BiographyHonoree Broderson has lived in Kona, Hawaii, with her husband for 37 years. They have three sons. She taught in the public school system, and pioneered and administrated two Christian schools. She has been active in local church youth programs throughout the years. After retiring, she took up what she loved to teach--writing. Ripped Off ! is her first novel in The Wave series.
- Author(s)Honoree Broderson
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.