All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.52
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionGrace has one summer to prove she's good eugh. For Grace Parker, surfing is all about the ride and the moment. Everything else disappears. She can forget that her best friend, Ford Watson, has a crush on her that she can't reciprocate. She can forget how badly she wants to get a surf scholarship to UC San Diego. She can forget the pressure of her parents' impossibly high expectations. When Ford enters Grace into a surf competition - the only way she can impress the UCSD surfing scouts - she has one summer to train and prepare. Will she gain everything she's ever wanted or lose the only things that ever mattered?
- Author BiographyLindsey Scheibe has been surfing since eighth grade. Riptide is her debut novel. Visit her online at LindseyScheibe.com.
- Author(s)Lindsey Scheibe
- PublisherNorth Star Editions
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.