All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionEver since she escaped her boarding school on the night of her graduation, Eve has been hunted by the King. She is the Princess of the New America, and must take her rightful place by his side. When her plan to run away with Caleb, the boy she loves, backfired horribly, it seemed that Eveâ²s fate was to be decided for her --marry Charles and be the perfect royal couple. But now Eve knows what she needs to do. For the next few months she must appear to be happy about her arranged marriage to Charles. She must be devoted to making their relationship seem as real as possible. And, when the time is right, she must kill the ruler of New America...her father.
- Author BiographyAnna Carey graduated from New York University and has an MFA in fiction from Brooklyn College. She lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Anna Carey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleEve
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date16/06/2016
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.