Rise and Shine: A Spiritual Wake-Up Call for Sleeping Beauties by Birkan Tore (Paperback / softback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.58Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.24Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.44Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionBirkan Tore gives practical advice about how you can really wake up to be yourself and really shine with your own beauty and power. The book deals with three important relationships: your relationships with yourself, your beliefs, and your life. Birkan wants you to understand the important changes that you most personally and truthfully wish to make in these relationships. Along with insights about the deeper meanings of time, beauty, money, and balance, Birkan gives realistic instructions on how you can let these ideas and needs more positively shape your image of self. Although he speaks in real-life language about the material world you face, he also discusses the spiritual truths that are actually the fundament of reality. He asks you to truly comprehend and embrace t only your beliefs, but also the power with which your beliefs can change the worldly circumstances of your life. Finally, he applies the ideas of personal affirmation and belief manifestation to your daily actions.
- Author BiographyEven in early youth Birkan had experiences with the paranormal and an interest in the study of the supernatural and the soul. His family supported him in this learning and opened to him the ideas and philosophies of many different cultures and religions. With a relaxing yet energizing personality, Birkan had begun a very successful life as an artist and professional dancer. He lived in a colorful world interacting with a broad range of extremely interesting and colorful personalities. When he suffered a disabling injury, he was forced to deeply re-examine all the values of his life and from that to choose a different course for reaching and balming the souls of others. In choosing to become a healer and an intuitive consultant he remains an artist and a student of the soul. He approaches healing and divination with a broad vision of life and the universe. As he began to work with people spiritually, he began to appreciate more deeply how much people need spiritual support in this secularized world. Aside from helping people regenerate a healthy relationship with their souls, together with his best friend -and innovative designer- Ersin Davidson, took the next step and opened a shop on Singel 366, Amsterdam as an addition to his home based practice. Now, he is able to meet people in person and encourage them to take the next step to heal their lives... Birkan is also a Certified Advanced Angel Practitioner (certified by Charles Virtue, son of Dr. Doreen Virtue), Reiki Master and Magnified Healing Master Teacher(r)
- Author(s)Birkan Tore
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.