All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the use of Qi Gong, Tai Chi and other esoteric excercises, young Taoist priest, licensed acupuncturist and lifelong student of alchemical traditions Pedram Shojai provides readers with practical and simple instructions to enhance one's vitality, personal power and effectiveness. The first book of its kind to take alchemical and Taoist energetic health and vitality concepts and present them to a mainstream audience, Rise and Shine provides simple exercises and work book materials to further assist in implementation of the techniques.
- Author BiographyPedram Shojai is a dynamic teacher, Taoist minister, and lifelong student of various Alchemical Traditions. A master herbalist, licensed acupuncturist, and wellness consultant, Pedram has worked with individuals, companies, and groups for several years teaching transformative practice and meditation. Pedram teaches various forms of Qi Gong (Chinese energy yoga) from the Taoist, Buddhist, and medical traditions. He has a 3 DVD set out titled The Alchemy of Qi Gong (Sacred Mysteries) that won acclaim from the COVR awards.
- Author(s)Pedram Shojai
- PublisherProcess Media
- Date of Publication21/07/2011
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProcess Media
- Out-of-print date12/05/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.