All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionBorn with a curious nature, Dr. Eden began questioning the accepted beliefs and habits embraced by most people on this earth at a young age. His studies of Martial Arts introduced him to Eastern philosophies, earned him a sixth degree black belt, and led him to travel throughout the world in search of spiritual truths. After obtaining his medical license as a surgeon and working with thousands of people in physical and emotional pain, his numerous travels took him to China, Korea, and other Eastern and Asian countries. Through frequent stays in Korean and Chinese monasteries, Dr. Eden learned about Eastern spirituality and the power of the inner being. His kwledge of medicine and desire to help others heal their bodies and their lives sparked in him the aspiration to more fully explore Asian healing methods and to closely examine the path of natural and physiological approaches toward the body and its functions. In Rising Above the Clouds, Dr. Eden generously and passionately shares his wisdom and life philosophy with his readers so that they might also learn to unlock the doors of their own earthly habits and gain access to a higher level of being.
- Author BiographyRaised in a strict, but warm family who taught him about morality, discipline, self-improvement, and health consciousness, Dr. Fabio Eden's curious nature led him to seek greater understanding about the functioning of the human body, mind, and spirit, and ultimately, resulted in the completion of his medical studies and specialization in surgery. In addition, the author holds three doctorates (physiology, anatomy, and sports physiology). Involved in the martial arts since the age of three, Dr Eden was taught by Asian Masters and became a sixth degree black belt Master in Tae Kwon Do, which earned him the respect of world class Masters and athletes in this discipline. Through frequent stays in Korean and Chinese monasteries, he also learned about the Eastern way of thinking, about spirituality, and the power of the inner being. It was in these monasteries that he also studied Asian medicine and closely examined the path of natural and physiological approaches toward the body and its functions. He then adopted a more natural, holistic approach to healing and health, and today considers himself officially retired, which frees him to work as an ambulant physician, where he offers his healing skills without charge to those he finds most in need throughout the world. Dr. Eden's desire for knowledge led him into many diverse situations and travels throughout the world where he met and communicated with people from all social levels and cultures, enriching his knowledge of meditation, mind travel, and the art of reaching deeper levels of consciousness. In his book, Rising Above the Clouds, he shares his profound spiritual philosophy that beckons readers to open the locked doors of this world's habits and embrace the higher spiritual levels of consciousness found within.
- Author(s)Fabio Eden
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication18/03/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.