Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionWill China democratize? To develop an answer to this burning question about the rising super power of the 21st century this study analyzes a framework of essential and favorable conditions of democratization and applied it to the current state in China. Then the study describes a process of democratization and applied it to China to determine if the process of democratization is underway in China today. An analysis of Chinese Confucianism to democracy is accomplished to understand how the cultural fabric of Chinese society impacts its potential to democratize. The study concludes that the conditions for democratization do exist in China and the process of democratization described is applicable to today's China.
- Author(s)William G Maxwell
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight109 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.