All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis dissertation comprises four essays investigating the impact of bank governance structures on performance, risk, and stability. The first three studies analyze financial expertise of supervisory board members as a governance instrument: The first study focuses on the extent to which supervisory board members may be regarded as financially literate. The second study places emphasis on the impact of expertise on performance, risk, and stability at German savings banks, while the third study comprises the comparison of the mentioned impact at savings and cooperative banks. Finally, the fourth study analyzes the impact of ownership concentration on banks' performance, risk, and stability on a global level.
- Author BiographyChristoph Bohm studied business administration at the University of Mannheim. He earned his doctorate at the Chair of Corporate Finance at the Technische Universitat Darmstadt. During his research period he worked for a management consulting company. His current place of employment is with a global reinsurance company.
- Author(s)Christopher Boehm
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleCorporate Finance and Governance
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight370 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.