Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionRisk Assessment of Power Systems addresses the regulations and functions of risk assessment with regard to its relevance in system planning, maintenance, and asset management. Brimming with practical examples, this edition introduces the latest risk information on renewable resources, the smart grid, voltage stability assessment, and fuzzy risk evaluation. It is a comprehensive reference of a highly pertinent topic for engineers, managers, and upper-level students who seek examples of risk theory applications in the workplace.
- Author BiographyDR. WENYUAN LI, PhD, is recognized as one of the leading authorities on risk assessment of power systems and has been active in power system risk and reliability evaluation for more than twenty-five years. He is a full professor with Chongqing University, China, and a principal engineer at BC Hydro, Canada. He is a fellow of the Canadian Academy of Engineering, the Engineering Institute of Canada, and the IEEE, and received ten international awards due to his significant contributions in the power system risk assessment field.
- Author(s)Wenyuan Li
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.