All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day in the U.S. over 2 million men, women, and children step onto an aircraft and place their lives in the hands of strangers. As anyone who has ever flown kws, modern flight may offer unparalleled advantages in travel and freedom, but it also comes with grave responsibility and risk. For the first time in its history, the Federal Aviation Administration has put together a set of easy to understand guidelines and principles that will help pilots of any skill level minimize risk and maximize safety while in the air. The Risk Management Handbook is t a set of complex rules and guidelines, rather it is a tool designed to provide a higher level of training to the pilot who wishes to aspire to a greater understanding of the aviation environment. This succinct guide offers full-color diagrams and illustrations to help students and pilots visualize the science of flight, while providing straight forward information on decision-making and the risk-management process. It is a vital resource for anyone interested in aeronautics.
- Author BiographyThe Federal Aviation Administration has its roots in the Air Commerce Act of 1926, but was founded under its current name with the passing of the Federal Aviation Act of 1958. It strives to provide the safest, most efficient aerospace system in the world.
- Author(s)Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note78 illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.