All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRisk management is t just a topic for risk professionals. Managers and directors at all levels must be equipped with an understanding of risk and the tools and processes required to assess and manage it successfully. Risk Management offers a practical and structured approach while avoiding jargon, theory and many of the complex issues that preoccupy risk management practitioners but have little relevance for n-specialists. Supported by online templates and with real life examples throughout, this is a straightforward and engaging guide to the practice and the benefits of good risk management. Coverage includes: the nature of risk; the relevance of risk management to the business model; essential elements of the risk management process; different approaches to risk assessment; strategy, tactics, operations and compliance requirements; how to build a risk-aware culture; and the importance of risk governance.
- Author BiographyPaul Hopkin is Technical Director at the Association of Insurance and Risk Managers (AIRMIC) and a Fellow of the Institute of Risk Management. He was previously Director of Risk Management for The Rank Group Plc and prior to that Head of Risk Management at the BBC. He is regular speaker at conferences across the world on a range of risk management topics and author of the classic IRM textbook, Fundamentals of Risk Management, also published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Paul Hopkin
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleStrategic Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.