All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a balance of theory, technique and facilitation. The emphasis is on providing a practical and proven framework for risk management on real projects with a clear, concise description of the complex topic of risk for professionals. Written by experts in the field, it offers a practical, proven means of quantifying and minimizing risk, to inform business decisions in the design and construction field. Case studies and examples on the proper application of software and principles help make this book an important reference to the field.
- Author BiographyOvidiu Cretu, PhD, PE, is Cost Estimating and Modeling Unit Manager at the Washington State Department of Transportation. With more than forty years of experience, Cretu earned the Extra Mile Award with Washington State for his development and support of cost risk assessment with strategic thinking and innovation. Robert B. Stewart, CVS-Life, FSAVE, PMP, is President at Value Management Strategies, Inc., where he has been practicing the management of value and risk for more than twenty years. During this time, he has led more than 300 value and risk studies for clients in both the private and public sectors on a wide range of products, services, and facilities from simple product studies to multibillion-dollar transportation projects. He has authored several books on the management of value and risk. Terry L. Berends, PE, is an Assistant State Design Engineer at the Washington State Department of Transportation, where he is responsible for the statewide cost estimating, risk analysis, and value engineering programs. Berends is the cofounder of the self-modeling spreadsheet and the implementation of the risk reserve budgeting process.
- Author(s)Ovidiu Cretu,Robert B. Stewart,Terry Berends
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleRSMeans
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width198 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.