All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionIn an approachable, n-technical manner, Risk Takers brings eight modern financial derivatives situations to life, fully exploring the context of each event and evaluating the outcomes. Recognizing that the analysis of derivatives and risk-management techniques is often challenging for students, these selected examples bridge the gap between theory and application to help readers develop intuition into the complex decisions made by companies and municipalities. With a new introductory chapter that reinforces fundamental concepts, Risk Takers is the ideal accompaniment for any derivatives, options and futures, or risk management text.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Marthinsen is a professor of Economics and International Business at Babson College where he teaches in the areas of global macroeconomic analysis, risk management, and international finance. From 1992 to 1998, he served as chairman of the Economics Division. In 1997, Babson College awarded him the Distinguished Chair in Swiss Economics of the newly founded Glavin Center for Global Entrepreneurial Leadership. In addition to teaching, Marthinsen is the author of numerous articles and the book Managing in a Global Economy: Demystifying International Macroeconomics, as well as the co-author of three other books, Switzerland: A Guide to the Capital and Money Markets, Entrepreneurship, Productivity, and the Freedom of Information Act, and Wealth by Association: Global Prosperity through Market Unification.
- Author(s)John E. Marthinsen
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/02/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.