All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionMary Douglas intended this text as a review of the existing literature on the state of risk theory. Unsatisfied with the current studies of risk, which she found to be flawed by individualistic and psychologistic biases, she instead uses the text to argue risk analysis from an anthropological perspective.
- Author(s)Professor Mary Douglas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight90 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.