All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides practical information that allows Safety Health & Environmental professionals to assess risk to their organizations. It also assists readers in determining whether or t they need to develop a formal risk and crisis communication plan. A blueprint for preparing such a plan is provided in the book, which details the means of developing effective and specific messages for various risk and crisis situations. Case studies are be used to demonstrate both effective communication processes and messages. Targeted at entry and mid level safety, health, and environmental professionals.
- Author BiographyPamela (Ferrante) Walaski is the President of JC Safety & Environmental, Inc., a health and safety consulting firm and is a frequent speaker and seminar presenter on the topic of risk and crisis communications. She holds both the CSP and CHMM designations, and writes regularly for the leading professional journals. She is both chair of the Technical Publications Advisory Committee and administrator of the Consultants Practice Specialty of the ASSE, and was a contributing author to The Safety Professionals Handbook. In 2011, she was the recipient of the ASSE President's Award.
- Author(s)Pamela (Ferrante) Walaski
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width163 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.