All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe Army Materials and Mechanics Research Center of Water- town, Massachusetts in cooperation with the Materials Science Group of the Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science of Syracuse University has conducted the Sagamore Army Materials Research Conference since 1954. The main purpose of these conferences has been to gather together over 150 scientists and engineers from academic institutions, industry and government who are uniquely qualified to explore in depth a subject of importance to the Department of Defense, the Army and the scientific community. This volume, RISK AND FAILURE ANALYSIS FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY, addresses the areas of Techniques of Failure Analysis, Risk and Failure Analysis for Design Against Fracture, Risk and Failure Analysis for Design Against Fatigue, Elevated Temperature Effects, Environmental Effects, Systems Approach to Production Reliability Integration and Outlook - Emerging Needs and Techniques. We wish to ackwledge the dedicated assistance of Joseph M. Bernier of the Army Materials and Mechanics Research Center and Helen Brown DeMascio of Syracuse University throughout the stages of the conference planning and finally the publication of this book is deeply appreciated.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/06/2012
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleSagamore Army Materials Research Conference Proceedings
- Series Part/Volume Number24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note174 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight706 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn J. Burke
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.