All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe risk process commonly used in the corporate world to deal with risks may be suitable for n-catastrophic events, but t for extreme events. By analyzing a series of past disasters and the relevant 'lessons learned', this books proposes a series of prescriptive measures to cope with future disasters.
- Author BiographyERIK BANKS is responsible for group market risk and investment banking credit risk at the European universal bank UniCredit. Over the past 23 years, he has held senior risk positions at Citibank, Merrill Lynch and in the hedge fund sector, in New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London and Munich. He is the author of more than 20 books on risk, derivatives, emerging markets and governance.
- Author(s)Erik Banks
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFinance and Capital Markets Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight471 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.