Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionRisk and Return in Asian Emerging Markets offers readers a firm insight into the risk and return characteristics of leading Asian emerging market participants by comparing and contrasting behavioral model variables with predictive forecasting methods.
- Author BiographyNusret Cakici is Professor of Finance at Fordham University, USA. He has published more than 30 articles in finance journals, including the Journal of Finance, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, and Journal of Empirical Finance. His research addresses issues in derivatives, corporate finance, international finance, risk management, and investments. He is conducting research on investment strategies, cross-section of expected returns, and value at risk. Kudret Topyan is Professor of Economics and Finance at Manhattan College School of Business, USA. He has published economics and finance articles in many professional journals including Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Journal of Computational Finance, and Emerging Markets Finance and Trade. His recent research focuses on equity valuation in emerging markets. Topyan is a co-recipient of the prestigious 2011 Hong Kong Capital Markets Research Award and is also an active trainer in the community banking industry.
- Author(s)Kudret Topyan,Nusret Cakici
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/08/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.