All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.06
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
About this product
- Description7 CDs. Approximate running time: 420 minutes. In this CD set, Steven Harrison presents a clear choice: We can live in our ideas about life, or we can live in the powerful flow of life itself. Harrison challenges us to cut through all the ideas and descriptions we have about our lives, including our ideas about spirituality, and to directly experience that which is alive and real. He encourages us to take the risk of creativity by paying attention to the arising energy of life and boldly giving it full expression. With penetrating clarity and humour Harrison reveals our subtle strategies for avoiding contact with the immense force of life. He shares fresh views on spirituality, enlightenment, and the current fascination with the present moment . Harrison and the dialogue participants investigate how creativity emerges, and how we can expand our capacity to live in the creative, dynamic energy of life, where we have the possibility to create anything. Harrison raises and explores surprising questions, such as: Is spirituality alive and relevant? Is there any power in w ? Is it possible to find a place of resistance within ourselves? Are we in contact with life, or only with the myths we construct about life? What is the meaning of the dark night of the soul? Steven Harrison's perspective is unlike any you have heard. The Risk of Creativity is a radical invitation to claim the true vitality in your life, found in the expression of your own deepest feelings. The Risk of Creativity is a weekend-long dialogue with Steven Harrison, recorded live in Amsterdam.
- Author BiographySteven Harrison has studied a wide variety of meditation and spiritual practices and is an international speaker on spirituality and the conscious life. He is a founder of All Together Now International, a charitable organisation that provides aid to street children and the destitute in South Asia, and The Living School, a learning community in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Steven Harrison
- PublisherSentient Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder, Colorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSentient Publications
- Weight276 g
- Width173 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Running Time420
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.