All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the proceedings of the eighth workshop of the international network 'Impact of Empire', which concentrates on the history of the Roman Empire. It focuses on the impact the Roman Empire had on changes in ritual and further religious behaviour in the empire.
- Author BiographyOlivier Hekster is Professor of Ancient History at Radboud University Nijmegen. He is chairman of the international network Impact of Empire. His publications include Crises and the Roman Empire (2007) and Rome and Its Empire, AD 193-284 (2008). Sebastian Schmidt-Hofner is Wissenschaftlicher Assistent at the University of Heidelberg. He is chairing a recently established international network for late antique studies. His publications include Reagieren und Gestalten. Der Regierungsstil des sp tr mischen Kaisers (2008). Christian Witschel is Professor of Ancient History at the University of Heidelberg. He is director of research of the Epigraphische Datenbank Heidelberg. His publications include Die Stadt in der Sp tantike Niedergang oder Wandel? (2006) and Statuen in der Sp tantike (2007).
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleImpact of Empire
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width163 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChristian Witschel,Olivier Hekster,Sebastian Schmidt-Hofner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.