CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionLooking outside the self for spiritual fulfillment isn't happening. Deep satisfaction and peace comes from communion with your invisible aspects or going within.
- Author BiographyI have been an educational therapist for the past few decades and have done private therapy with children, adults and families. I understand how devastating CHILD abuse is and how it will negatively impact a person of any age in any number of concurrent lifetimes. For the past 40 years I have taught emotionally challenged and severely learning disabled students and adults from grades 3-12 in public schools as well as in my own private school, these experiences have showed me what works and what does not work so well. The cause and effect of things have always fascinated me and I always want to know more so I studied the field of psychology and sociology my entire existence and many more lifetimes than just this one. The illuminati programmed have showed up at my door and I wanted to help the ones that wanted to break free so I have studied and researched even more about the way the illuminati program all their children and how to crash the programming.
National College of Education
Masters of Education (National-Louis U) Major: Special Education University of Phoenix North Park College Chicago, Illinois CERTIFICATIONS
Association of Educational Therapists (AET) Certified Principal Arizona Certified Special Education Arizona Certified Emotionally Disabled Arizona / Texas Certified Learning Disabled Arizona / Texas Certified Reading Specialist Arizona Certified Art Instructor and Supervisor K-14 Illinois EXPERIENCE
Spiritual Therapist, Acting Principal, Program Director and Community Coordinator for the Severely Emotionally Disabled, grades 7-12 Designed, developed and implemented a therapeutic approach. Collaborated with psychologists, peace officers, parents and Administrators. Have designed, developed and implemented curriculum, for at-risk, multicultural students in inner cities. Facilitated group processing. Helped to transition students into the mainstream, Student advocate for student's and families rights. Peace Officer for Harris County Texas, Member of the Biltmore Who's Who
- Author(s)Bonnie Baumgartner
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication19/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.