All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.70Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
About this product
- DescriptionRiverbank Filtration (RBF) has gained popularity in the past decade as an excellent source of high quality water for public water supply. This text compliments the existing literature on RBF water quality, and provides much-need guidance in the design and operation of RBF facilities. RBF has proven effective in many hydrogeological settings worldwide, and can be an excellent solution to water supply problems in both developed and developing countries. Topics covered include surface stream hydrology, particle clogging, and biological/geochemical processes. Data and case histories are provided from dozens of installations, providing much-needed practical information regarding RBF design, operation, and performance. This book provides the necessary tools to evaluate potential RBF sites, and is a must-have if you are considering RBF as a source of water supply.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/01/2006
- Series TitleNATO Science Series IV
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 60
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight511 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byStephen A. Hubbs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.