All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful, wilful and untameable, Kitty Hayes has only ever loved one man. From the moment she met him, she believed with all her heart that her adopted brother Freddy would one day be her husband. When he chooses to marry her pretty, feminine, despised sister instead, it breaks more than her heart. Torn between fury and sorrow, Kitty makes her own brilliant match. She doesn't love Ben Maddox - she scarcely tices him, even though he is fascinated by his headstrong bride. It is only when her selfishness leads to an unforgivable accident that she realizes what she has lost. And by then, it may be too late.
- Author BiographyAudrey Howard was born in Liverpool in 1929. Before she began to write she had a variety of jobs, among them hairdresser, model, shop assistant, cleaner and civil servant. In 198,1 living in Australia, she wrote the first of her bestselling novels. She now lives in the Yorkshire dales.
- Author(s)Audrey Howard
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/10/2000
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight334 g
- Width113 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.