All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is the fourth volume (in two parts) of a six-volume set of books that provides a comprehensive and integrated treatment of all the major rivers and estuaries of the contiguous United States. Both the physical and biological characteristics of pristine river environments are presented in detail. Part B is concerned with east of the Mississippi basin drainage, east of the river and the draining into the Gulf of Mexico.
- Author BiographyDr. Patrick is a 1996 recipient of the President's National Medal of Science, the most prestigious scientific honor in American Science. She holds the Francis Boyer chair of Limnology at the National Academy of Sciences in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Ruth Patrick
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight741 g
- Width161 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.