CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn this second collection of poetry from d'bi.young.anitafrika, over 40 new works in rivers...show the complexities of a powerful womban - her passion, tenderness, intelligence, militance and jubilation written on every page.
- Author BiographyD'bi.young.anitafrika is a visionary who believes in life, love, and revolushun. An award-winning dub poet, actor, and playwright, d'bi has written, published, and performed internationally. She regularly teaches and mentors younger performance artists and is currently completing the third play in her three faces of mudgu sankofa trilogy, a dub opera entitled word! sound! powah! d'bi resides in Toronto, and Kingston, Jamaica, with her son, moon.
- PublisherWomen's Press of Canada
- Date of Publication20/11/2007
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWomen's Press of Canada
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.