All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionA vel masquerading as an industrial biography, this Canadian variant of Nabokov's Pale Fire traces the lives of two school friends in the 1960's as the one goes on to a successful career, while his biographer finds neither rewards r satisfaction. A spaceship offers to take us on a one-way trip of the universe. Should we leave and leave all we love behind? One Canadian ascends the career ladder for his engineering firm building harbors in Thailand and throughout Asia. The other leaves for the US, and ends up mind shattered after fighting in Vietnam, his only asset his friendship with the other man.
- Author BiographyDonald Wong was a student at McGill University where he preferred writing fiction to drafting term papers. Regardless, he obtained a degree, moved to the States, and found employment as a technical writer for a large engineering firm. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Donald Wong
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.