All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe use of RNAi techlogy is essential for most plant science researchers. As DNA sequence information increases, so the need for functional antation of target genes also increases. Authoritative and accessible, RNAi and Plant Gene Function Analysis: Methods and Protocols seeks to serve as an ideal guide to scientists of all backgrounds looking to further their kwledge of this fundamental science. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. In addition to the functional antation of unkwn genes, RNAi techlogy has been applied to the genetic engineering of important plant metabolites including starches, oils, and storage proteins. RNAi has been used to engineer plants resistant to plant viruses and also to nematodes and insects. RNAi and Plant Gene Function Analysis: Methods and Protocols will provide both professionals and vices of plant biotechlogy and breeding research with essential tips for designing experiments meant to explore plant gene function.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number744
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight547 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAtsushi Komamine,Hiroaki Kodama
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.